Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

I concur the incit crackdown has to do with Protivate.

Of course they’re going to look after their bottom line. Why else censor Flamebate to logged out users? Why not go full NSFW with the game? Because as any good businessman knows more users = more $. There’s nothing he would like more than expand the number of people playing the game, even at the cost of losing a small fraction of “founding”/ traditional users. It I were a cynic, I’d say ‘watch, FWZ will lose its edge, bit by bit as it is amalgamated into a corporation’, but I’m not. I don’t blame them.

INCIT is broken by design and will not be fixed as long as people find trolling funny. The recycled pix get old and coming up with them feels more like work than play. People like things like downvoting raids/spamming because it wouldn’t be possible anywhere else. Administrators who receive mail spam and other things on other sites would flip out, permaban you, ban your IP address and insult you to your face. Here’s it’s more of a WTF! Seriously?! moment. (See F4). Fran’s solution is a good one. Keep FWZ what it is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!