Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

The idea is that it’s a parody of a life-coaching brand. “Proactive motivation.” I had this whole concept that THE_**** had become a life coach and entrepreneur, and now he’s “motivating” his workers into pumping out these posters that he sells to clients.

I was even going to get my old personal trainer, who also happens to be a life coach and a badbum spoken word artist, to record some intense shorts to go along with the game. There was no time. But maybe someday.

I’m actually quite pleased with the logo and we consulted with several graphic artists before settling on it. The italics suggest forward motion whereas the bold sans-serif indicate strength. But I guess it’s not everyone’s taste, right?

I think the problem there JB is that although we know this back story as forumwarz player, Protivate users do not. Unless you explain this in a cutscene or something…? Or was that spoken word stuff meant for the iphone app and not the game..?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!