Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

JB: I would like to say that the reason I will no longer donate to your site is not because I can no longer spam the INCIT chat. That was not the point I was trying to make yesterday.

I have already expressed my views to CZ in private regarding what I perceived to be poor Customer Service relations previously. Since this correspondence was directly to ET I suppose you didn’t get the message.

It feels to me (and most likely more then a view other users) that you value your Protivate customers over the regular Forumwarz community. The recent over moderation of INCIT is not because of the FWZ community, is for the Protivate community. Once the Protivate users are moved to another room and/or things calm down we all know it will become a unmoderated zone once again.

You know what this whole situation says to me? “Duca, although you have spent large sums of money on this game we don’t care about you. We care about our new users who HAVE to pay us money. Not our current users who CHOOSE to pay us money. We are catering to our new users and don’t care about our old.” This most likely isn’t true but it’s how it feels.

I was upset because the way I have played this site since I started was suddenly ‘wrong’. I am suddenly a player who doesn’t “care about the site and only wants to ruin it”

When the Admin of a site tells me this I no longer wish to give him my money.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!