Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

ChilePepino Posted:

so “please stop making up reasons to ban people, it would have been more honest to say “im going to ban you because i don’t like you”” is an impossible level of customer service?

Look, this is not about me. It’s about your site, the one you are doing a “great” job by being a policeman. The thing is that everytime someone says something negative to you, you take it as trolling. Guess what, it turns out putting the possible iPhone consumers together with the alredy formed forumwarz community was a bad idea. No matter how you put it. Racism, hate, gay bashing, religious bashing, ****ty memes etc etc etc are known INCIT material since forever. And if there’s a group of people that doesn’t appreciate any of these, that’s the trendy iPhone user.

There’s no question that Protivate needs to be broken out from INCIT. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t also enforce rules to legitimize INCIT for Forumwarz players.

If I actually banned people just for trolling me, I would never hear the end of it from the CZ or the other mods. So far I haven’t seen anyone dispute a single one of my bans.

The truth is, I’m not a customer service rep. I’m supposed to be finishing Episode 3. By continuing to engage our customers in these circular and pointless arguments, I feel I’m going above and beyond my call of duty.

In other words, you get to play INCIT for free, and we even let you modsbum at no extra charge. That’s value.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!