Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

quangntenemy Posted:

Sorry but I don’t like either the forum idea or the solution of replacing it with Bashy’s one. Considering the fact that it was nowhere close to winning I can tell that many other players don’t like it either. Also, I find it kinda unfair that the forum that deserved to win didn’t win and a random unfunny forum won just because it was similar to the cheated winning idea.

I agree. I’d prefer a rollback with Outside as the winning idea and everyone who submitted got their points back. But as they said, that would affect Domination Chocolate scoops. Besides, it’s kinda too late to complain at this point. So, what’s done is done. I’m going to participate in this.

And to be fair, Fashion Fascist isn’t so bad (no, I’m not a Bashy’s basher.) But it got voted down because it’s Bashy’s and it was resubmitted so many times.

Still…

Bashy Posted:

Get rid of that other guy…he was a little ****, anyway. I’m much more manly and potent. My male reproductive organ mightier than his… My entry is fatter and has more girth. It’s a goddamn guarantee.

ghax E-Peen length: 16.34”

Bashy’s E-Peen length: 11.06”

I rest my case.

EDIT: I was agreeing with quangntenemy’s comment. But wtfmcnuggets’ has a point, too.

Kittysan edited this message on 09/22/2009 11:28PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!