Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

plk Posted:

Another option for dealing with it this week is to let people build the forum and get their peens, but not publish the forum. Then you wouldn’t have to roll anything back.

Because, if you do roll back and refund submissions, you have to consider how that affects chocolate scoops and gives people who already submitted more submissions. But then, it’s still kind of early on monday so maybe it’s not a huge deal.

This seems like the best idea to me. Upvoted. Whatever is done, if anything, make sure it harms the community in general as little as possible.

“Supposing there was justice for all, after all? For every unheeded beggar, every harsh word, every neglected duty, every slight… every choice… Because that was the point, wasn’t it? You had to choose. You might be right, you might be wrong, but you had to choose, knowing that the rightness or wrongness might never be clear or even that you were deciding between two sorts of wrong, that there was no right anywhere. And always, always, you did it by yourself. You were the one there, on the edge, watching and listening. Never any tears, never any apology, never any regrets… You saved all that up in a way that could be used when needed…”

Afterthotz edited this message on 09/21/2009 3:37PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!