Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

twelveinch_n-
owblowme

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

How can you come to the conclusion that there is more than one gene that produces the phenotype homosexuality? Does any of you have a degree in genetics? It could be lots of different factors that produce the trait.

Did you know that your visual cortex is not fully developed when you are born? If you grow up in an environment without lines (as an example no horizontal or vertical lines) or an environment without round objects, you won’t be able to see those lines or round objects in adulthood.

Sickle cell anemia is linked to only one gene (Hb), and I don’t really understand how you can compare homosexuality with a blood disease after stating gayness is linked to multiple genes… I might have misunderstood you here though, hehe.

The human body and its development is more complex than you think.

Now to answer the question: I think that you’re born gay (linked to genetics), or that it at least develops in the very early years of life. I’m gay, and most of my other gay friends agree. I also think that more people are bisexual than what are currently thought (gays and lesbos included!). It’s been shown through surveys that more than 80% of all males would like to have sexual relations with a close friend or someone else as long as they knew it would not get out.

Love me or hate me. (read: Let the flames begin? Log in to see images! twelveinch_nowblowme edited this message on 09/20/2009 3:17PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!