Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Evil Trout Posted:

I filtered it for the bot. But if you say INCIT in there yeah people will see that. So don’t confuse new people who come in to play plz!

I was lurking in INCIT last night, watching the drama unfold between players and the “WWWWWWWW” posters. I know it’s hilarious to troll INCIT and everything, but we’re trying hard to get this thing off the ground, open it up to a wider audience and perhaps breathe some new life into it.

While it’s true that repeatedly dumping nonsensical entries like “WWWWWWW,” etc isn’t currently against the rules (unless, of course, you’re colluding to vote), we’d appreciate it if you guys eased up on it. It’s kind of hard to sit back and watch while our users willfully sabotage an aspect of our game, especially now that we have guests who won’t understand this humor and will be turned off by it.

So, it might be futile, but we’re politely asking that you give it a rest for a bit. I know there are some complaints and suggestions out there to improve INCIT, and we always listen to your feedback. But please don’t purposefully ruin it for other players.

Thank you for understanding.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!