Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

“Don’t be too concerned, as the mbumes have fluttering tastes. You can lose fewer fans by pwning more diverse sets of forums more frequently.”

What do you mean by “diverse sets of forums?”

I did an experience. I pwned Hear ‘em Roar 4 times 2 days ago, and yesterday I lost 3,281 fans.

Then yesterday I pwned Hear ‘em Roar, Baby Swap, Ebony Jaguars and Home of Male Objectors, 1 time each. Hear em Roar is the best forum for Fans grinding for Camwhores, in my researches, so by running 4 different forums I made earned slightly less fans overall. Yet I lost 3,815 fans today.

So that means I’m supposed to lose fans based on how many fans I have once we get a rollover? Or do I have to pwn 4 forums different from the forums I beat the day before? Sense this does not make.

Fran edited this message on 09/14/2009 9:45AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!