Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

To the OP, if you think this is bad for Permanoob, try pwning as a Re-Re now.

mterek Posted:

I can’t believe I survived to pwn Dolphin Love. I’d have cases where I get lag spiked, then a mod appears in two non-consecutive posts and undoes 1,200 points of pwn. D:

mterek Posted:

Another thing I’d like to suggest at would be a variable chance of there being status effects or moderator effects, especially in a short time frame. If we can say there’s a 10% chance of a mod appearing in a certain turn, that chance should increase with each turn the mod doesn’t appear. From 10% to 15% to 20% to 25% etc…then resets when the mod appears.

During my attack of DolphinLove (which I only bumaulted with about 10 special roids) moderators would appear every off turn for a short period of time, and undo almost all damage I had done to the thread. Combined with two lag spikes in three non-consecutive attack turns, pwning the forum wasn’t really an issue of me not doing enough damage (despite the fact my Incompetence attacks were very weak against it) but being held back by the status changes, all which happened in a short period of time and very frequently.

I feel your pain. I pwned Dolphin Love today too and was hit by Lag Spikes/Moderator combo, A LOT. I never read any spoilers and want to experiment new changes all by myself. Well, it’s an experiment in futility and frustration.

I never use steroids, choosing to go with healing drugs instead. And it took me 48 minutes, more than 500 moves, and 15 SmilePrin XR pills to bring the entire forum down. It’s not fun or funny. Seeing how you’re 6 level lower than me, and 1 level lower than the forum itself, I had to say you did a good work pwning surviving it.

Seriously, the moderator thing is horribly overpowered. He heals 25% of the thread hit points in one appearance. The more hit points, the more he heals. And the more hit point a thread has, the more chance he will appear. This create a gigantic snowballing effect. I was stuck in RAWL, a level 22 forum, for 59 minutes because of this, using more than 700 moves. I also burned 20 pills to get out of it alive. The reason? There is two threads with about 4000 hit points. Every time a moderator appears, he heals 1000 of them. That’s equal to 10 moves (Ophelia’s Bad Poetry and Cute Animals attacks.) And he appears 15-25 times in each thread. Hell, I lost 2000 hit points trying to pwn one thread alone.

I’m going to write the problem with moderator in more details. But now I’ve got a headache because of those two forums. I’m going to bed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!