Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Hey, I’ve said before and I’ll say it again, that nothing is set in stone.

The new changes have been live for ONE day so far. Trust me that past experience has taught me to let things sit for a little while (at least a week or two) and see how they settle. If you make tweaks too fast you risk making things worse.

Not to mention, some aspects of gameplay like fans are calculated based on player data, and they need some time to fill in with realistic values.

We’ll quickly figure out what the biggest spots for annoyance are, and will tweak those accordingly.

Personally, I feel like it’s a low priority change right now if a Permanoob (the clbum that was always meant to be at a disadvantage) cannot beat one or two optional forums. I’m far more concerned with the main storyline, and whether that has any major stumbling blocks.

Keep reporting stuff, but let’s not freak out right away about things that can be easily tweaked in the weeks ahead.

Evil Trout edited this message on 09/11/2009 12:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!