Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

urgey

Level 28 Re-Re

Playing as a Re-Re is almost impossible on some forums now. The cat attack will do like, 50 damage and a mod will heal the thread every other turn so I just use AFK until I can use the fat girl poetry or whatever its called.

And the turns that the mods don’t come in, those stupid line noises do. I looked around the stores to see if there’s anything I can do to prevent those status effects, but either their aren’t any or I’m not looking hard enough.

But yeah, playing as a Re-Re seems to be a real pain in the bum now, but I guess that makes it a more proper challenge clbum.

EDIT: Oh ok I didn’t look at the computer store where they sell those items that prevent those gaybum status effects. But still, my flezz ;_;

urgey edited this message on 09/10/2009 11:19PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!