Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Ah. I see how you’re thinking now.

Of course it couldn’t happen concurrently. But it happens as soon as you choose a clbum. Choosing a clbum doesn’t feel like part of the story, it feels like an integral part of the game. “Hey, nice of you to decide you like playing, now you can choose how you’d like to play from here on out.”

Change excre-bot’s dialogue on the character clbum selection page to indicate that you’re now picking a backstory for your online persona, to be used on all postings but not in private chats, and that clears up not only this but the male/female thing (which is reported from time to time) as well.

Okay. I like this idea.

Excrebot 5000 Will Have Posted:

<Your Clbum is an online persona you create for yourself, including a constructed background story to help you identify with your new role. It will also determine which abilities are available to you when battling forums.>

Doesn’t quite explain why P1 can be a bit male reproductive organish from time to time, although the truly mean responses generally lead to an Alignment change. The truth is, if all of P1’s dialog was that of a ceaselessly polite naif, it’d be pretty boring.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 09/08/2009 3:08PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!