Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Ladies, gentlemen, and hermaphrodites it is my pleasure to announce a sequel to the Ayn Ryands thread Fie’s Top Secret Tubmail. However, you may have noticed that this thread is in kyobai, and, accordingly, the method of attaining the tub mail will be very different.

Tim Burton, somebody very familiar with the issue that this tubmail touches on, has graciously donated an opportunity to interview him to me to help fund raise for the topic. So, we’ll be auctioning it off.

I agree to share this tubmail with the winner of the auction and five other users of his or her choice providing he or she, and the people he or she selects, post the following statement and agree to submit to a toxx clause binding it: I agree to not reveal the tubmail entitled “top secret” that fie sends me.

Naturally, I will reveal a copy of the tubmail to the moderators so they may ensure it is not bannable, if they should request.

Happy bidding.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!