Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

I'm a huge f-
aggot

Level 1 Re-Re

Wylin Posted:

Bans should not be jokes.

I agree. When you turn a ban into a joke you dilute the purpose of a ban: it’s punishment. By turning it into a plaything you give it a positive bumociation, it becomes less of a stigma— you could even go so far as to claim that joke bans, and the joke bans of the chans, a large influence on fwz, are the reason behind the ban glorification of bans on the site, and thus the reason we lose so many good posters.

edit: also this:

wylin Posted:

They are recorded and considered if you ever actually do do something wrong, that’s another reason he shouldn’t be ****ting them up, he’s going to make more crap people have to look through when they are trying to tell how long of a ban someone deserves when they actually deserve one.

I'm a huge faggot edited this message on 09/04/2009 2:12AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!