Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Shii Posted:

Uhm, yes actually, I’m fairly sure most everyone on the top of the buildr leaderboard got there by skill.

As a long time buildrfabulous person myself, I take offense to the notion that people top the leaderboard by “gaming the system.” I submitted legit submissions for 8 straight months to get the buildr score I have, and getting up to 19 submissions into single forums every week showcases that.

Seconded. I can practically guarantee it’s skill. As long as I have played, except for maybe when I was a dumb noob, I have never made a submission after Tuesday (unless it was for part of the style aspect of the build), and I have made it onto the leaders. And to prove it’s not a fluke, my alt is there as well, using the exact same methods.

I can tell you for a fact the players who are at the top have worked hard to be there. Even if you don’t like the jokes per se, you can still see the time and effort many of them put into their entries week after week and know that it is not a fluke or a cheat.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!