Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I could try to explain that we’re not trying to pull the rug from under you guys or force you into some narrow definition of “fun.” I could try to explain that the main reason we had to delete the enemy names is because the chocolate scoops thing meant that not only were you ruining having fun with forumbuildr, but also Domination. I could explain that if we just allowed things to happen as is, we would just have a ****ty forum we’d wind up deleting completely, making this exercise even more pointless than our attempts to salvage it.

But it’s getting a bit late and I’m kind of tired of discussing this endlessly. Instead, I’m going to offer you all some comic relief:

fine upstanding member of society

There. Copy and paste that onto a blank page and print it out. Take that page into a quiet corner and read it out to yourself, over and over, no doubt laughing uproariously all the while. Laugh to your heart’s content. What’s that? You stopped laughing? Read it again! Repeat the process, ad absurdum.

It could take hours, days, maybe weeks, but eventually you’ll get sick of the joke. Eventually, you’ll stop laughing.

And until that moment comes, I don’t want to see you leave that corner.

Hey.

BEATS PLAYING FORUMWARZ LOL

Shii edited this message on 08/31/2009 11:51PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!