Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

DarkDespair5 Posted:

You think everyone in the leaderboard got there by SKILL? Hell, there are people posting last minute ‘a’ ‘b’ entries to get points.

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society = absolute piece of ****. See this week’s entries. See bashy forums. See random memes.

Uhm, yes actually, I’m fairly sure most everyone on the top of the buildr leaderboard got there by skill.

As a long time buildrfabulous person myself, I take offense to the notion that people top the leaderboard by “gaming the system.” I submitted legit submissions for 8 straight months to get the buildr score I have, and getting up to 19 submissions into single forums every week showcases that.

I defy you to point to any poster who submitted crap but yet got high on the board, only from votewhoring and cheating and gaming the system. And don’t EVEN point to Bashy. His only flaw is that every else sucks even more than he does.

Get off your high horse. Your opinion isn’t the black-and-white definition of “humor,” so stop posing like it.

While I’m ranting I’m also getting really sick of everyone complaining about the “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society” entries being awful and unfunny when I guarantee a majority of you guys either posted your own or laughed while it was going on. This reverse bandwagon thing where all of a sudden everyone hates something after the mods have cracked down is ridiculous.

I’m phenomenally disappointed at the outcome of this forum. Having a forum where every enemy is named the same thing would crack me up every time I entered.

I sincerely hope every single submission get downvoted to oblivion and creates a forum in which no content makes it in, because trying to make this forum a “by the book” forum is utterly very special. Nonsensical.

Thank you and congratulations on your attempts to ruin the first forum more than 3 people laughed at in like 5 months.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!