Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

DarkDespair5 Posted:

If someone bad gets enough people to vote for his submissions he can get there and top the leaderboard. I know there are good entries! I’m just sayin’ its too easy to game…

What you’re basically saying is, “I don’t like the submissions of the people who win, I think mine are better” which may mean your humour is very non-mainstream. Frankly, I’ve been in the same boat…early on, a lot of my submissions were pretty niche and got some attention, but not enough to break into builds or earn me positive buildr scores. I don’t think there’s a lot you can do about that though. Unless the majority of the voters suddenly change, it’s easier to simply adapt to their taste and try not to force one’s own idea of humour on them. At least that way one won’t get a negative score.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!