Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

This one?

According to Wikipedia:
In positive psychology, apathy is described as a response to an easy challenge for which the subject has matched skills.

Well, it’s mine. I started by searching what Apathy is about, and take this picture and add it as my first typical post. At this point it looks like this one is not going to win, despite the fact I posted it earlier last week. So I guess it’s okay to make my claim here.

Oh, and you might be happy to know that Major League Beerpong was blasted down, replaced with League of Amateur Action Heroes (Who Wants To Be A Superhero parody? How can you parody what’s already a parody?) It is good for me too, because I don’t know what Beerpong is. And no Wikipedia research is going to inspire me enough to submit quality items on this topic. Log in to see images! Kittysan edited this message on 08/30/2009 11:56AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!