Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

electricbelle

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

“Vanilla Addict – This player was the first to dominate all the forums in episode 1 simultaneously. Awarded to bigguyinblack.”

Note that it says “in episode 1.” There are only 12 forums in episode 1. Besides it’d be impossible to dominate any more than that at once, because you can only visit a maximum of 12 forums in a day.

...Unless somehow nobody else goes on for another 2 days. Log in to see images!

This speedrun stuff is kinda fun tho, it’s like an e-peen. I’d go for all the forums but my build’s messed up. And I’m pretty sure you can obtain a top score without using any sort of script or whatever, I just mash the keyboard bumons, and I can get pretty high on the forums I can compete on. Your build is probably more important regarding speed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!