Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

-MLF- Posted:

This changes things. We’ll need a doctor to examine you immediately. Is there a licensed medical professional nearby?

Hola mien Herrs, and how iz it zat you are all feehling today?

No bueno? I vill be taking ze patients after za proceedings ya, so to be headed down zere later vould be most bueno.

As for ze case itself, I can say in with 100 confidence for every penny zat as a person, zis TUBSWEEIE iz a good man ya, but hiz dezicion conzerning zis thread vas in bad taste. Unlike a good Oktoberfest, it vas. Perhaps if ze TUBZVEETIE vere to recall zat ezpecially in za RP, you must set za guidelines or else people vill directly dizobey, and even vhen zey are defined people vill push zem.

Given za pozts, it seemz zat TUBZ made za thread in za RP, thuz he zhould ave known better conzerning zis if he intended seriouzness.

If my optionz vere ze only two prezented, I vould side vith za banned postahz.

Howevah, if middle groundz are applicable, I vote to ave him be put on perhaps un “probational” period, ya?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!