Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Chawin and I have recently been banned.

Many of you may find hilarity in this, many may laugh with delight and call me a fabulous person, but I for one am appalled! I would like to direct you all to this thread, a harmless RP thread, or so it may seem. What was simply to be a fun, meaningless thread turned into a Ban Mbumacre!

The thread originally depicted that TUBSWEETIE would ban all those that said the word “Cheese”, threatening to ban all those that did so. But wait, it was posted in RP, how could anybody be banned for saying the word “Cheese”? Well, this is where the atrocity begins.

You’ve been banned from participating in the Forumwarz community until 08/26/2009 3:35PM!

The reason given for your ban was:

posted cheese in the sanctuary

I would like to direct you all now to the rules, in which nowhere does it say that a post with the word “Cheese” could be banworthy. First Johnny Mac faced the punishment of a ban, then myself, Lee_Harvey_Oswald, NotJoePesci and finally Somebody.

Since these bans, TUBSWEETIE has decided to move said forum into the Closet of Shame and to ban himself, perhaps as a coverup to hide his disgusting abuse of power? Even MC Banhammer tried to help cover his friends tracks by making this thread to unban us all, including the culprit TUBSWEETIE.

I call for you, the Forumwarz community, to help bring TUBSWEETIE to justice!

I have called upon the great god himself, Evil Trout to be the judge of this court case and to bring a fair punishment to whatever the verdict may be.

So, I ask for all of you, the Forumwarz Community to post your opinions on the matter, whether you are against or for TUBSWEETIE’s abuse of power and what the final punishment should be to his reign of terror.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!