Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

livinskull Posted:

If the problem really is recalculating the total value, I can’t change anything, cause that’s still done by the site itself -.-

Don’t have that much Items to test, though…

Maybe you should try latest Firefox, if you don’t already have, they speed up Javascript things quite nicely^^

And about those .moar files… I also did an ‘Extract All .moars’ but seems it has gone broken, fixed some things yet, but again, not enough .moar-pieces to test -.-

Firefox 3.5.2. I was hoping the Javascript update would make a difference, but it hasn’t. The only reason I notice now is I’d given up trying to deal with moar files altogether. This is on a new PC – twice as fast as my last one, and now taking only 2 seconds to select an item rather than 4 (i.e. still beyond stupid)

Your script takes out alot of the tedium, but I still get a prompt that it’s taking too long to process. So I’ve been running Firefox in the background while it’s locked up for 5 minutes at a time, selecting each item in turn. Chrome/Chromium don’t have the same problems with selecting items.

I’ve got plenty of alts with huge stacks of moar files to test any auto extract script if you’re interested.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!