Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bugz Durango

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I can make you a sig/ banner/ avatar. I’m not great at graphics, but I don’t suck. If you don’t like what I make you, I’ll refund your purchace. I also have a 25$ iTunes card, so tell me what songs you wand and I’ll E-mail them to you. Prices are as follows:

Graphics:

Tell me what you want and wire me 1 BP, I’ll make it. If you like it, you can wire me another one. If not, I’ll remake it or refund you your money.

Music:

Music is 1 BP for two songs or 2 BP for five songs. If you order two songs, please give me your E-mail and wire me the BP. If you order 5 songs please give me your E-mail and wire me 1 BP, the other BP should be wired upon completion of the task. All songs will be in MP3 form.

Thank you everybody, and thank you for helping me out!

Mod Edit: Thread moved, Game Discussion is not the right forum for this.

Bugz Durango edited this message on 08/14/2009 2:55AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!