Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

FalconFour Posted:

Okay… it’s… honestly been so long since I’d been gone, that I totally forgot pretty much everything (protip: try not to remind me).

But someone… someone who isn’t even in my contacts list anymore… someone that comes up as just an email address in my MSN client… just popped in and said “You sir… are unbanned from Forumwarz”.

I checked my profile, silently rejoiced, reset my pbumword (... I forgot it, apparently?), and… well… hello all! Pardon my intarnet amnesia. But I’m going to be taking this a little slow.

All in all I’m very grateful for this opportunity… and I hope that whatever it was, most people have intar-amnesia as well? ****, I’m going to have to re-learn how to play this thing too Log in to see images!

lmfao, I hope this is really you and not Jalapeno playing a prank on us on your account again.

EDIT: LMFAO BANNED UNTIL 2109 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shii edited this message on 08/12/2009 3:30AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!