Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Skimanner Posted:

I’m giving away a total of 10 brownie points.. Rules listed below

Everyone that goes to http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?92995 and creates a account and does everything listed below will have a chance to win 2 brownie points, there will be a total of 5 winners that will get 2 points each. If 30 or more people end up participating I will increase the reward to 30 brownie points. 2 brownie points each will go to 10 players randomly (chosen with a random number generator) and 5 brownie points will be given to the 2 highest lvl characters at the end of the contest.

You are not eligible for this contest if you have a character in this game allready, not only will the game not count you because duplicate IP’s do not count towards referrals but it will also ban all your characters at the end of the day when they run there IP duplicate scan. You MUST use the same username as your forumwarz username (this is how players will be tracked for this contest, since the game will give me a list of usernames that use my refferal link and I will then check to make sure they are a forumwarz player and track to make sure all the conditions are met).

Now for the rules:

1.) You must goto the village tab and choose the option to jump in a village

2.) You must login everyday and use all of your stamina (This take a couple minutes to do at most, if you dont log in 1 or 2 days you will not be disqualified but it will impact your chance of being in the top 2 for the grand prize). You just goto the missions tab and choose the only option there (which is to do a d-rank mission) and then click the attack bumon, then hit the do another mission bumon and then attack over and over until your out of stamina. (Note: it is a good game and if you want to actually play and do as you wish with your stamina you can, I’m just explaining to those that dont want to actually play how to use there stamina each day)

3.) Goto the arena tab and click the link to attack a ninja (do this twice daily)

4.) goto the spar tab and add Skimanner in the box and then click the green check mark (once you have 100 ryo, you have to do 2 missions to get 100 ryo). You only have to do that once and you never need to go back to the spar tab again

5.) Once you hit lv12 you got the quest tab and take the chunnin exam at the end of the exam you have to go back to the quest tab and do the quest that has something to do with a forest (don’t know the exact name of the quest). For this mission you have to have 8 jutsu which you buy from the jutsu tab, so just buy the cheapest ones. (Note: you may not have enough Jutsu xp to get 8 jutsu, in this case you just go back to missions and do more missions until you have enough jutsu to get 8 justs and then go back to the quest tab and finish the quest) At this point you should be a chunin, I don’t remember for sure but as long as you read the end of the quest it will tell you. (You must become a chunin to be entered in this contest so make sure you read it)

6.) go back to the missions tab and now you have the choice to do c-rank or d-rank missions (try to do c-rank, if your failing them too much then just go back and do d-rank missions again until you gain more lvls)

This is all you have to do, it will take you approximately 2 mins per day (The day you do the quests to become Chunin will take you a extra 2-3 mins). On August 24th the winners will be chosen and awarded the brownie points. (Make sure you use the same username as you do in this game or you will not be eligible to win)

Hint: The instructions I gave were only to explain how to quickly use your stamina so that it only takes you 2 mins per day. If you want a chance at being one of the 2 top players that receive 5 brownie points each than you will want to do some other stuff such as on the main page you can scroll to the bottom and on the right side will be 2 boxes that explain how you can get bonus stamina (you will get 80 more stamina and it takes about 10 seconds). Doing missions is the best way to lvl though so that does not really change. The game also has a wiki that you can google that has all the information you could need (if you decide you like the game and want to start playing it permanently then I would look up the wiki)

Ok I know I typed a lot and it may look difficult but trust me it’s not, and can be done in 2 minutes or less per day. Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the game as much as me, then you will be getting rewarded brownie points for playing a game that you like =) Enjoy!

quote for ghax?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!