Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

But why? He’s saying all that is weird and unnecessary. This was my intent:

1. Community votes out current thread tags we do not want

2. Community contributes thread tags, openly, without stating intent (why?) or having “rounds” (again, why?)

3. Community votes on the tags they like

4. Those tags are used. 1 bp per tag used, plus 1 peen to each person whose tag was used

Those are simple and understandable. Note the “why’s” in number 2. Why does only one person need to win the special epeen? What if we’re not sure whether we’ll think of anything good, so we don’t want to say we intend to participate if we’re not sure we will?

the point of this particular contest is to find the *best* tag. in the meantime, I’m sure we’ll find a crapload of good ones that will get used. each person who submits a tag that gets used *will* get a peen. the best one gets a unique peen.

as to the why – simply put, it’s because that’s how JB and the apprentices involved decided to do it. *shrug* if you think there’s even a chance you’d want to play, I’d suggest saying you want to play

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!