Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

Ricket Posted:

Why stop with klans? There’s the friends list! Anyone who has an offending person on their friends list should get banned. This would prevent against friendwhores and make that leaderboard something folks couldn’t just buy with BPs.

Friend list bans would be silly. And yes, it did occur to me that my idea would bother anyone who absolutely must have every epeen there is.

While I respect certain people’s choice of sacrificing their sleep time in order to come up with the ultimate Domination strategy so that they can rack up more medals, causing the number that appears next to their avatar to become higher, and thus earning them more respect from online strangers, there are others who actually don’t care about any of that and are just here to amuse and be amused (yeah I know it’s weird).

It is precisely those others that will probably find the klan ban thing a good idea (or maybe they won’t, who knows…? That’s why I made a poll)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!