Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Shanty Posted:

7?!? What the **** is wrong with you?

Tons of things… [/sarcasm]

I could go on about what all happened in my life (I mean, I even had my first alcoholic drink when I turned 9)... but I won’t, for now.

On-topic: I also played with barbie dolls when I was a kid, but I also played with GI Joes. I had a large family, and two of my cousins (well back then they were my cousins, no more) were brother-sister. They were always fighting over who I should play with, since we all lived in the same house (well as far as my stepmom’s family is concerned). So one day, I’d be playing with barbie dolls, the next day it’d be GI Joe. Of course, that was all before my family moved to Kingman, Arizona by the time I was 6… afterwards, I found my own hobby of legos.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!