Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

so i go to submit a few things to forumbuildr this week and i see this message at the top of the screen:

“Your buildr score is -1. You have have 6 submissions remaining this week.”

now i know my submissions get a decent amount of down votes, but i do try to come up with things i think are funny. and i’m wondering if other people don’t find me as funny as i find myself, whether i’ll end up with only 1 submission per week eventually or something. i mean, i can understand why the system is there; it’s probably to keep people from making incredibly very special submissions repeatedly which is great, but this net is catching more than just those people. and a lot of people just downvote without really thinking about it or out of spite that their submissions didn’t do well.

correct me if i’ve misunderstood anything here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!