Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

MC Banhammer Posted:

Umm… Based on what?

Last year’s release was October, and forum building was done by July 1. This year, forum building is still happening.

In some ways we’re way behind where we were last year for E2, like Forum Building. In other ways, like chats, avatars, flow design, we’re way ahead.

Also, I ended up re-writing the entire battle engine for Episode 2 to make it more modular. With the gameplay test, it proved to be a good design. At lest one tester remarked things were much less broken than during the E2 beta Log in to see images!

I’ve been able to bang out new enhancements much faster than I used to. I have a feeling the coding for E3 will be much less painful.

Having said that, I hate discussing release dates but Shii is right that we’re targeting October. But a target is just that, a target. We’ll slip the date if it means the game will be better for it. Since this is the final Episode in the current story arc, it’s important to us to make sure we’ve done it properly.

(For the record, I think we’ll beat HL2:E3, although I wihsh that weren’t true. I’m a huge fan of that series and would kill to get it ASAP.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!