Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Azzedar

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

LOL, this reminds me of sumthin my friend do when his **** ****ed around on him.

He was working as a bouncer at a bar and was dating(****ing) one of the bartenders. She was reasonably attractive and apparently sucked a mean male reproductive organ. Sure enough, she cheated on him and he caught her… but decided to not confront her.

Instead he waited a day. The following night he called her best friend who he knew wanted his male reproductive organ. He goes to her BFF’s house, and ****s her dead in the bum. After he blows his load he says bye, hits his stopwatch and heads out the door to the car.

He hops in the car and heads to his girlfriends place, calling her on the way to let her know he’s in “The Mood”. He drives like mad to get there, gets inside and starts talking dirty, telling her how worked up he is for her.

He then gets her to suck his male reproductive organ. He then face****s her til he great timess down her throat. He then hits his the bumon on the stopwatch and says, “19 minutes and 34 seconds.”

“Huh?” she says.

“Thats how long ago my male reproductive organ was in Sarah’s bum.”

Brings a smile to my face every time I think about that story. He then made sure to leave as she was rinsing her mouth out and goto the bar where they worked and tell EVERYONE what she did. Log in to see images!

**** you, you ****ing uppity ****! I’ll **** you and your lesbian fish eating friends in front of your ****ing mothers! You’re gonna DIE ****!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!