Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

Oh I don’t punish him for the boobies thing.

I am just kinda like “WTF DO I DO IN PUBLIC?!?!?!”

and obviously he was playing with dolls so I don’t try to make him only play with trucks and isolate him from anything remotely fem-y

I try to let him be happy, in doing whatever it is that makes him happy.

When he falls down we have a kiss and a cuddle and then we shake it off (literally he shakes his whole body and giggles) and then we keep playing.

When he does something he knows to be against the rules (IE- unlocking the door and sneaking outside before anyone else wakes up, being one of his favorites) he gets a spanking and a 2 minute time out. Then we talk about it (the best I can make a 2 year old understand those things) and we hug and I always finish with an “I love you”

Since his doing that we have put chain locks on the doors so he can’t get outside early in the AM and I make an effort to spend at least an hour and a half at the park everyday so he doesn’t feel like he needs more outside time.

Probably the “meanest” mommy thing I have done is make him sit at the table with us even though he refused to eat. He wanted to go play (and I imagine thats why he didn’t want to eat) so I make him stay until the whole family finishes supper together.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!