Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Ok. So. GS49 has left our community, as we all know, and before leaving, they gave out BP to a few close friends of theirs. I happen to have one of these BP available for auction. It is the only BP I have in my possession, and I am choosing to offer it up to you at auction, my fellow Forumwarriorz, for the low starting bid of 1BP. This auction will run for 1 week, and the GS49 BP will go to the highest bidder. Please post here with your bids, and realize that this thread is due to be moved to one of the CD threads so DON’T bid unless you plan to follow through with your bid.

Let the bidding begin! And good luck!! Own a piece of Forumwarz history! A genuine GS49 BP could be YOURS!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!