Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Over9000Vibr-
atingDoldoes

Level 15 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

was Posted:

I am going on a posting strike and will not make another post in the public flamebate until my compatriot’s demands are met. This sacrifice I must bear for us all.

I know full well that the moderators will have to give us our freedom when we have made sufficient sacrifices and proven our strength of character. We must remove the hatred for the mods from our hearts. At least, in my heart there is no such hatred. As a matter of fact, I am a greater friend of the moderators now than I ever was.

The reason for this is that at this moment they are in distress. My friendship demands that I must make them aware of their mistakes. As I am not in the position in which they find themselves, I am able to point their mistakes out to them.

I know they are on the brink of the ditch, and are about to fall into it. Therefore, even if they want to cut off my hands, my friendship demands that I should try to pull them out of that ditch. This is my claim, at which many people may laugh, but all the same, I say this is true.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err. It pbumes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right.

And nothing of value was lost

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!