Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AndThenThere-
WasJoey

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

As much as Wanting to find the exact problem for our friend Merc, I feel as if He may suffer from far too many things. I will list and explain them here.

Down Syndrome: It is a possibility that Merc may have an extra 21st Chromosome. Now as much as he wants to brag about this and probably give excuse that this makes him a Super Hero, Chances are that, when he was growing up he ate every pickle in the jar and peed on the neighbor’s Car. Why his parents let him leave his house to the access of a computer is unbeknownst to me.

Tourette’s Syndrome: Merc has the odd tendency to shout out random bull**** that no one quite understands. Now, to some, Tourette’s Syndrome is often categorized as odd profanity. Now in Merc’s case, he just spouts random things in which he finds are the “truth”, such bum the bull**** you quoted in the first post of this thread. We can only bumume that it is a disability telling him to say these ridiculously stupid things.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS): Merc more then likely had a horrible homelife. His mom probably drank herself to near death and prostituted herself to random mexican gangmembers while his father did horribly stupid things, like married his mother. While his mother attempted to drink herself into a coma, thinking her child would end up like… It did, she gave her child Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. This IS, Afterall, the leading for of Mental Retardation on the Western Hemisphere.

Fragile X syndrome: Fragile X syndrome is very common. It is very possible that Merc has it, being as her more then likely suffers the following symptoms: Elongated Face, Long or Protruding Ears, Flat Feet, and Low Muscle Tone. A common effect in FX is that most men have enlarged testicles. Now we all know this can’t be true, because It’s obvious Merc has little to none of those.

Klinefelter’s Syndrome: Klinefelter’s syndrome is when a Man has an extra X chromosome in their Layout. While Women have XX and Men have XY, when a man suffers from Klinefelter’s he has XXY. This causes a very tiny male reproductive organ and tends to be fertile. We all know the first is true, and we can only hope Merc is fertile, knowing that if there was another one of him on the face of this earth, it was be saddening and almost worth An-Heroing over. Another side effect to this disease is that one who suffers it is prone to Tumors and Breast cancer. Watch your mammary glands, Merc. Make sure you do the weekly check.

Williams Syndrome: Williams syndrome is the deletion of about 26 chromosomes from the long arm of the 7th Chromosome. It is categorized by a person with an almost “elfin” facial structure and cheerful demeanor towards life, as well as comfort around strangers. He obviously suffers from this, showing that he practically invites anyone and everyone into WeChall, thinking they are “Funny” or “easy to get along with”. Chances are, if you have any idea who Merc is, you were invited to WeChall. Thank you Williams Syndrome. Thanks a ****ing lot.

Now, I don’t know what you’d clbumify a mix of these diseases as, but I know that Merc suffers from symptoms of each. It’s your call. I’m just a guy who does research on the net.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!