Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

So I wuz getting ready too goa home @ lunch time en som black gai an dis othr guy I nu ran upp tew mai car yelling lets them n, I panicked & opened da dor so they sould pile into mah smal nova + hym yelled @ mi 2 drive.

Wee took awf down tha road en he yelled too go tew de docks an fast. I stepped onna itz knowing something weas rong. I hit 160km/h going down highway wiht truck flat outs on miy tail. Wii haz 2 Thee docks & I here gun shots + than mai bak tire blow. tehz car barrel rolled ovr some crates en grind ed too an stpo.

wee aw piled owt an th’ black guy tosed mee hand gun & two otehr cars pulled op behind us. Befoar I knew itz we wurr being riddled with bullets frum Da otehr side + I was caught ins a gang fight. Guns shots en yelling an I was trippin balls & some guy welled @ mi tew “Pop sum capz n da nigz”

I opened fire + tryd 2 nots hit ne1 as Nawt too be charged 4 murder, I just kinda cover fired form mah upside car. After baout ten mins all out gun battle Tha other gang ran away. We walked over to fidn a number o’ daed (baout 4 or 5) people. 1 ov whic was the drug dealer dat took my money anbd nevs gave mee drugs. I searched him adn took his gun anbd wallet and than turned roun to fidn a gun to my face.

The conversation thyat followed went like this.

“waht done yoo c 2day?”

“Nothign.”

“And what duz u dew”

“Nots much”

“Did ytou enjoi yourcelf?”

“Not reely”

“Welcome to the gang bro.”

The **** do I do nows?

<L2> I think I’m going to watch some anime than get head. Looking forward to the epic results tomorrow. ^_^

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!