Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

MySpace Tom Posted:

Back to Escher’s question, though, I wonder if there couldn’t be a separate subforum for getting feedback on submissions, with forced anonymity for all posts there. That would allow submitters to request feedback while the ideas are still fresh, without the risk of klan based voting or the like. Alternatively, it could be a private subforum, where you need to meet some criteria to gain access (such as a minimum forumbuildr score or voting ratio, or pledging to vote fairly, etc.). I think either would be a useful addition to the creative process.

An anonymous forum sounds really good. The private subforum sounds decent, but I don’t think minimum forumbuildr score is necessarily a good criteria- people who have low scores may be those who most want/need advice. I think maybe a minimum number of votes (not tied to ratio) would be a good criteria – you’d be getting feedback from those most likely to be voting.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!