Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

you could try making it a trivial amount of flezz for a reward. say, 5001,000

and i also like ricket’s idea.

the reason i say trivial amount of flezz is because it might be enough of an incentive not to be an idiot, but not enough to excite people into cheating.

Words that Follow has rooms that have rounds within them. Rooms might be cool but we’d need incit police to make sure morons stay in the INCIT equivalent of RP forums.

the rounds thing is something to bring up though: make incit run rounds. 5 or 10 or 15 pictures per round, maybe when it gets quiet it drops to 5 rounds automatically i dunno.

anyway you win a scoop or two for every ROUND you win. no reward for individual posters, only full game victories. Or maybe if you sweep a round you get a bonus. Cheating is a concern but i dont know about the mechanics or mentality of those people.

add a new leaderboard maybe for rounds won, too.

dunno if that’d make it better or worse on the whole but it was a good mechanic with Words that Follow.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!