Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Absolutely not, I do not blindly trust CZ.

The real question is, do you trust them to do what THEY think is best for the site? Even if you don’t think it is?

Because when it comes down to it, it’s their site. If they want to intentionally drive away all the old players (and I’m not saying that’s the case, I’m just throwing hypotheticals), that’s not a wise choice IMO but it’s their decision to make. If they want to try to satisfy the vocal minority, or try to attract more of the silent majority, isn’t that their choice?

IMO the responsibility they have is to try to please the majority of players they’ve attracted to the site, and it’s my belief that this is what they’re trying to do. Are they getting it right all of the time? Probably not, but they’re trying.

And it’s an evolving process. Most things change relatively quickly on this site, even though it seems like ages because we live in an instant gratification society. Things will eventually shake out to whatever they will shake out to be.

EDIT:

ChilePepino Posted:

I trust those who selected the mods to do what is best for their business.

Ninja’d by someone who uses a lot less words than I do.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 07/14/2009 12:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!