Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

duca Posted:

For the most part I’ve stayed out of this discussion but there is a point I would very much like to make. Crotch Zombie appointed the individuals as our mods because they decided that they were the ones who could best decide what is and is not appropriate for flamebate. Should we not be able to trust them to make the kinds of decisions that are necessary? There will always be something that falls outside of the preset rules and the mods should and most be able to deal with these issues in an appropriate fashion. Having a core rule set is essential of course, but aside from the big ones mods should be able to use their common sense. People will always try to break the rules after all.

I don’t really trust all of the mods.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!