Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I’d be comfortable with being banned for shenanigans, but people who have talked to me know that I have strange views on morality and accepting punishments. I think overall people would be more comfortable if they were getting banned from civil discussion instead of all of the forums for CD offenses, much more than just separating game/community.

Discretionary bans should also be treated differently from clear rule-breaking, in that they ought to be short and not add up the way other bans do. Tubs banning me from the community for a day or two for calling him out using a semi-private conversation was totally fine (regarding my ban, not the issue itself). A ban for a week or month or whatever would not be.

But yes, I agree that the edge-pushers talking about modding is to some degree another form of the same game that people have been playing for months. Arguing about modding decisions and policy is actually fun regardless of how productive it is. It’s drama/trolling that can’t be ignored easily and won’t devolve into unfunny bull**** like “hurp durp your name is emoh unter isn’t it”. Everything that’s being said should be taken with a grain of salt, as always.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!