Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Pavilion Posted:

Falcon****er

Probably lost his grudge against FWZ by now (or whatever) and I saw him to be a persistent guy on Flamebate, even if I’m not that involved with everything here. Maybe as a plot he got unbanned from Battlethreadz, got (re)hellbanned for being more of a prick, and then wants grand ruin or something.

This actually already happened, it was SUPER funny when it did, too bad you missed it. A parody of FalconFour was also my first thought when I saw this thread because seriously, I’ve never seen ANYONE take an internet game so seriously. But, I get the feeling he’s moved on- hell, he won’t even respond to my msgs on MSN anymore. So, no.

Dunatis Posted:

Wicked Bbum

Furious with the community he created he wants to reset the Lamebaters so hires you to get everyone to leave on their own accord by pwning his own forum.

Mega points for the irony of the site creator payig you to take down his Frankenstein. I love it Log in to see images! Upvoted.

Master_Troll Posted:

Thumbz

Due to the failure of the “Griffenz” meme and after “MyPeen” battles wore off, Thumbz decides she needs to take lamebait into her own handz, err, Thumbz. With her trusty Advilol, she needs you to take down the lamebait and her rival’s klan, Mauve Mallard Gangsters (MMG) so that the horrors that are MMG and Lamebait cannot affect the rest of the internet.

Bonus: forum could include the “EaGLe” boss thread

I dunno who this is supposed to be based on lol j/k but it sounds funny as hell. Also I liked your attention to detail. Thumbz or Fistz or something would be a good candidate, I’ve provided PLENTY of fodder for the writing team to incorporate, and hell- I’d live to be immortalized (so to speak) in this game. Upvoted.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Failing those 2 options, my own idea is this: bumz. A paranoid schizophrenic wigger with an affinity for all things bum-related, bumz was trolled so hard by just about every user in the site that he had to leave. bumz is in a world of bumhurt and would like nothing more than to use his welfare checks to pay you to take down the site full of people who have wronged him. He will give you a special ability, “Post ****ty PooTube videos” to use in your attack on the Lamebait forum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!