Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m New To Straight Edge And I have a lot of questions.

As far as “claiming” sXe, what is acceptable? Is there certain time/age before I should claim to sXe?

What are the exact drinking policies? As far as I know, No Drinking, or mind altering substances. What about tasting beer? Is it breaking Edge if you were to just taste beer or other alcohol beverages where there would be no chance that you would get drunk?

Secondly, the Music. I am very new to hardcore Music, I’ve listened to plenty of punk, but not a whole lot of hardcore. I like Bane, which I know is not claimed to be sXe but are there other hardcore/sXe bands similar? I Like minor threat too, but sometimes I like music where I can comprehend what they are saying.

Less importantly than both of those, is there certain apparel that goes along with the sXe culture?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!