Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

ZPac Shakorpse Posted:

All y’all ridahz listen up!

My fine upstanding member of society Zombiggie got a message from celerysteve sayin’ he gonna be off da interwebs till at least Tuesday fo’ reasonz beyond his control. This fine upstanding member of society ain’t inclined to be givin’ FAIL no second free ride, so this round gonna be open till a week from today. So round three gonna end on Friday da 17th.

As fo’ why that playa not available, my fine upstanding member of society Tyrone up in county lock-up told me that celerysteve showed up there last night. Turns out that busta mighta’ exposed his junk to a cop in a public restroom, and we all know there ain’t no internet in da pen.

So good luck to ya CS, and don’t drop da soap. We’ll see yo’ bum Tuesday.

I managed to get that taken care of. Look before you leap on those glory holes fellas.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!