Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Skyman747 Posted:

Not that the vast majority find annoying, people that the mods find annoying. This is just subjective, and I think that people unsure of their standing with the mods will not post. Like I said earlier, this will cause more trouble than it’s worth.

I really think we aren’t describing this correctly. The mods would never ban someone for making a single dumb or annoying post. They would never ban someone for being unfunny. This situation only comes into play for people who are deliberately disrupting the community, and doing it often enough to be noticed by the mods. They aren’t going to be combing through every thread and going “that person wasn’t funny BAN. I don’t like your klan BAN.” They’re going to be looking for people ****ting all over potentially good threads, necro-bumping two pages worth of bad threads, and stuff like that. Like I said before 99% of posters will never have to worry about this. The ones that do have to worry about this, and might be discouraged from posting, are the ones we don’t want around in the first place.

I don’t know where people got this “everyone is welcome no matter how annoying you are” thing. This is a community. We can pick and choose who we want around and how we want to get rid of people we don’t want around. It’s a big internet, take your unfunny **** elsewhere.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!