Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Chewwy

Avatar: 172315 Sun Apr 19 13:54:17 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 3 Re-Re

Charlie Sheen Posted:

im actor Charlie Sheen hear to talk to you about the importance of RPer Preservation.

remember the indians? dudes who were here first and prayed to wolves and the crow? they were chill to the land and the land was chill back to them. there culture was interestin to a bunch of people and there stories were probably really good and made people laugh or care about important stuff like RPer preservation.

then the indians started to die and nobody knew why. some think it was a giant meteor. i think it was the white man who came over from europe with their stupid ideas. before you knew it most of the indians were dead and they had to live on rezervations and they didn’t take beads as payment anymore.

what im tryin to say is RPer put thought into their posts. i know i did and still do right to this very second. let us take the time to remember NO SRSLY and there brood. let us think about whats funny and clever. some people on this board prolly think there hilarious for postin image spam and makin people angry bu theyll never make people as angry as SG 94 could because SG 94 was in tune with the forums just as the ancient indians were in tune with the earth.

what im tryin to say is if you can’t come up with an original thought maybe you should relax and wait until you do to post.

im actor Charlie Sheen and i talked about RPer preservation.

i saw yoooou in two half menn and you weree ][ faaantaaaasticcc [/]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!