Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Great post, that’s pretty much exactly how I feel. Here’s some interesting points:

1. More mods were added, but instead of increasing their presence all over the forums, they completely abandoned rp.

2. Anon forum was added (presumably to filter out the crap a little), but after a short time the spam in other rp forums actually increased.

3. Image limits were cut and cut again, and image spam is worse than it’s ever been.

4. Shock pics being allowed really haven’t ended up being a big deal.

When you join a new community you should adapt to it. Almost all of the ED and 4chan people haven’t tried to do this. I can’t honestly think of any of them who rp in the rp section. Most of them, if you speak to them outside of rp, you find that’s their real personality. I was against it at first, but maybe there really should be rules that you have to rp over there.

Maybe you should even bumign mods to specific forums and let the rp ones mess with people or ban them to other forums instead of real bans.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!