Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

plk Posted:

Theme weeks don’t solve anything by themselves, but it would at least be different and might inspire more people to do something who are utterly burnt out on grinding pistachio loops forever. And it would shed some light on what huge pistachio streaks are doing to the game. I don’t know about you, but I am so bored with doing the same thing over and over again that I can’t even be bothered to play most of the time.

Of course pistachio streaks are a big problem and I’m pretty sure I was the first who pointed that out some months ago. A no-pistachio theme week would be less of a problem for people who have several streaks going all the time like myself – the week after the theme I’ll still have an alt that will finish his streak. But a player without alts who just finishes his streak that week would lose his advantage he has worked so long for and would have to wait weeks until he’s competitive again.

I’m all for a theme week but please something that doesn’t suck and the last new themes unfortunately did.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!